Wedding Bomboniere Box BPPFBFB11104-1790
- More info
- Artwork Specifications
- Marketing Ideas
The word “Bomboniere” is an Italian word that means favor. Therefore, Bomboniere boxes are widely known as favor boxes and are given on special occasions. These boxes reflect the age-old tradition of elite Europeans, who used to present favors to their guests. The central concept of Bomboniere boxes originally came from France and dated back 300 years.
Wedding Bomboniere Box
How to order:
- Select the number of Boxes
- Note: Shipping included in the price. (regional locations may inccur an extra cost)
- Special requirements, please add to the notes section.
- Samples: The cost of your sample will be deducted when you place your order.
- Minimum Order quantity: 50 Favor Boxes.
- Alternatively please email your request to BPP via the “Custom Order” button
Colour: Pearl White, Pearl Ivory, Pearl Black, Pearl Gold, Pearl Silver, Pearl Red, Pearl Green,
Packing: 12pcs/polybag unassembled
Includes: matching ribbon
Production Time:15~25 days
It is best to begin with knowing your wedding colours and wedding theme. - you'll find a range of laser cut boxes to choose from, and they work well with the gold wedding boxes, silver wedding favour boxes, white Wedding Bomboniere boxes and black wedding favour boxes.
Once you know your wedding theme, you have the opportunity to choose the best style of wedding favour boxes that suit your wedding day. There are kraft wedding favour boxes, square wedding Bomboniere boxes, gable boxes, wedding cake boxes, triangle wedding favour boxes and even themed Wedding Bomboniere boxes to choose from in many shapes, sizes, and colours.
Customize Your Product
* Required Fields