Attention-grabbing, colourful, animated point-of-sale materials: Backlit Signs, Illuminated and Animated Posters, X Banner, Trade show booths, Window displays, Clothing, Caps, Badges and buttons and safety items. An EL signage or poster can serve all purposes, however, a lot better than a traditional lightbox.
What is EL, and how does it work?
EL, or electroluminescent posters/signage, is essentially a flashlight bulb sandwich consisting of layers of a conductive and non-conductive plastic and a layer of phosphor. The phosphor is laminated between two conductive layers and, as a voltage is applied between the two conductive layers or electrodes, the phosphor emits light energy. When a high-quality, high-resolution image is printed over the light, it behaves like a backlit.
Electroluminescent panel-based Aluminium frames are the best choice for advertising and graphic poster displays. The unique modern frame design bonded with state-of-the-art EL technology allows the bright backlit panel to present an authentic and crisp colour image that features powerful eye-catching effects.
• Flexible – Can be bent to contour to a curved surface (5mm radius)
• Very Rugged – Same as handling a piece of vinyl
• Light Weight – Less than a 3.18mm thickness
• Viewing Angle – Almost 180 0
• Can be easily seen in high artificial light, dim light or even foggy conditions
• Efficient - Low Power Consumption – Typically 5 - 10 watts
• Can be easily embedded in or attached to safety wear
• Dual-mode - Can be seen when the sign is off or when backlit
• Installation - No lightbox or cumbersome infrastructure involved.
• Installs with Velcro tabs, pre-drilled holes an acrylic mounting frame kit Hangs in seconds
• Shipping & Handling – Minimal damage in transit
• Light source is a Cold light and power is not lost from heat generation
• Indoor/Outdoor – Non-glare for easy viewing
• Vibration and impact resistance - more reliable and less fragile than glass-based lighting products